Wednesday 28 November 2012

Take a Break, a Cup of Coffee...

Take a break, a cup of coffee...

Coffee is like a common drink at home. My mum and dad loves it. I started to learn to savor it too. The aroma and taste. I like mocha more though, because it is not as bitter. In Singapore, we can get coffee from $0.70 to $8 per cup. Different coffee gives a different authenticity. Some from Malaysia, India or America. Regardless, I think all come with uniqueness and deserves a try.:)

The cup is drawn with cool shades of grey with gentle smudging tool. White edges of plate and cup to give a slight reflective ceramic surface. Pretty design of coffee also done with fine smudging tool. I myself like the handle of the cup most, because it is the only part which portrays the 3D edge. However, I think more can be done on the texture of the cup. 

Press on for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment