Saturday 8 December 2012

Logo...


Videography Company Logo Design

Managed to design a logo for my friends personal company which helps to make videos for weddings. She gave me a concept of what she wanted and I improvised on it and drew this for her. She sorts of uses it to print on her production video cd covers. I felt proud when I saw the logo printed on her cds. I am part of the production in a small way. My initial idea of a logo was simpler without the colour and so I submitted the black and white one. In the end, I decided to give it more colours and my friend seemed to like the latter.


Drew a cartooney video camera outline standing on a letter T and made use of the letter T to form the word Tik, which is my friend's name and then completed the wordings in black, small letters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment