Wednesday 26 December 2012

Taking planes, my family wish...

Singapore Airlines...
I come from a middle-income family, able to go overseas occasionally  However, I know I can't overspend and take planes often. It is always my family wish to take planes to go overseas, to many different countries and to explore the world. The flora and fauna of rural areas, the concrete grey of high rise buildings, the scent of the unfamiliar air, all these that I hope to experience. I hope to save enough to bring my parents overseas. That is why I am saving really hard now, I may look stingy now, but I know I need to...

This was drawn with reference to the actual Singapore Airlines plane and I modified it to look more cartoon-like. Looks more like a toy yea? Took me some time to get those windows colored. Each and every small yellow window. The plane of the body in shades of light grey and contrasting blue plane tail, with bird logo colored using complementary yellow. Got the proportions slightly wrong, but didn't have much space to rescue it. So, this brings my fat plane. :)

Look out for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment